Want to earn your Six Sigma Green Belt Certification? If so, you've come to the right place!
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification Course provides you a practical perspective of learning Six Sigma tools. This is one of the Best Six Sigma Certification programs available online that not only helps you understand Six Sigma principles, Six Sigma tools, Six Sigma examples but also helps you do a realistic Lean Six Sigma Green Belt case study in a step-by-step manner. The structure of this Six Sigma Certification program allows you to understand how to easily apply your knowledge and skills in your work environment. This in-turn helps you get the desired visibility in your organization resulting in career growth and a positive impact on your salary. This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program provides you the proficiency in 100+ Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques. This course is a package of Six Sigma, Lean as well as Minitab expertise. This Six Sigma Certification course not only adds the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt qualification to your skill set but also provides you an opportunity to enhance your resume helping you stand out in this competitive world.
By choosing this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification program, you are enrolling the most in-depth, beginner to advanced level Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification with expertise on Minitab.
Learning Six Sigma Green Belt can help impact your career positively. The ability to add Six Sigma Green Belt Certification to your resume proves your commitment to improving your business intelligence and analytical skills, as well as improving the business process where you work. Accepted globally, the principles of Six Sigma find applications in countless manufacturing as well as service oriented organizations across a wide range of industries worldwide.
What will you learn in this course?
- Execute Six Sigma Green Belt Project - Start to End as a Project Leader
- Master 100+ Lean and Six Sigma Green Belt Tools & Techniques
- Master Hypothesis Testing and Solve Complex Statistical Problems on Minitab
- Demonstrate use of Lean and Root-Cause Identification Techniques
- Perform Calculations of Cost-Benefit Analysis, Process Capability, Yield, etc
- Drive Solution Generation and Risk Identification for Your Six Sigma Green Belt Projects
- Deploy Actions, Implement Pilot, and Sustain the Gains of Your Six Sigma Green Belt Projects
You will begin this course by listening to a real-life Six Sigma story. You will then discuss the definition of Quality. We will outline key examples that explain Quality and list the definitions shared by the renowned Quality Gurus. We will then define the term “BPR” and compare it to Six Sigma. You will learn what is Six Sigma, its History, why Six Sigma, and what is meant by the term “Sigma”. You then understand the focus of Six Sigma. You will further listen to the story of how Sigma belts originated. We will then outline the different Six Sigma roles such as Champion, Master Black Belt, Black Belt, Green Belt, yellow Belt, and White Belt. We will discuss what is Lean and explain the term “Kaizen.” We will discuss and demonstrate the use of the Cause-Solution Matrix. We further continue to explore Statistics and the description of Inferential Statistics. You will learn what is Descriptive Statistics, in that you will learn Measures of the Central Tendency. You will calculate the Mean, Median, Mode, and Quartiles. You will continue to learn the Measures of Spread / Dispersion / Variation. You will calculate the Standard Deviation, Variance, and Range. You will understand the different process problems and identify the characteristics of a successful project. You then define the terms – Process Baseline, Process Entitlement, and Process Benchmark. We will elaborate the various DMAIC steps, namely, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control. You will then be introduced to the Six Sigma Green Belt Case Study.
You then begin with the Define Phase. Here, you will define your customer and articulate the difference between Needs and Requirements. You will learn the methods to capture the Voice of Customer. You will then learn Affinity diagram and discuss the steps to create this diagram for your case study. You will demonstrate the translation of customers need to requirements. You will then prioritize those requirements using the Kano Analysis. You will further learn the CTQ Drill Down Tree. Further, you will learn the project charter and we will demonstrate the creation of a Business Case, Problem Statement, Goal Statement, Scope Statement, Project Team, and Project Milestones. We will discuss the Project Acceptability Guidelines and Change Acceleration Process (CAP) Tools such as ARMI, RACI, Threat vs. Opportunity Matrix, Stakeholder Analysis, and Elevator Speech. You will then learn what is SIPOC and demonstrate the steps to construct a SIPOC.
In the Measure Phase, you will outline the difference between Effective and Efficiency Measures. You will learn the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) and illustrate the 8 wastes. You will learn process maps, its symbols, and outline the steps to create process maps. You will also learn to illustrate the use of different types of Process Maps. You will further learn Value Stream Mapping and identify the steps to complete a Value Stream Map. You will then discuss the Takt Time and learn the different data types. You will further learn the XY Matrix. You will understand the Data Collection Plan, how to build it, develop and define the Operational Definitions, identify the Stratification Factors, and Outline the different data collection strategies for existing vs. new data. You will demonstrate how the data will be collected? Who will collect the data? And when will the data be collected? You will learn the Sampling and Sampling techniques such as Simple Random Sampling, Stratified Random Sampling, Systematic Sampling, etc. You will understand the Measurement System Analysis, identify the components of variation for the measurement system, and outline the various measurement system errors. You will then be introduced to Minitab (a statistical software). Now, you will learn what is Data Stability and how to check the stability of data using the run chart. You will understand what is Normal Distribution and Central Limit Theorem. We will illustrate the steps to check normality of data using Minitab. You will further learn what is “Yield” and calculate Classic Yield, First Time Yield, and Rolled Throughput Yield. We will discuss the term “Sigma Shift” and define Defects, Units, Defectives, Opportunity for Errors, and calculate process sigma for discrete data. You will understand what are specification limits and calculate the Process Capability of Continuous Data.
In the Analyze Phase, you will identify performance gaps using tools such as Brainstorming, Fishbone Diagram, and 5 Why Analysis. We will discuss the Pareto Chart and the 80:20 rule. You will learn what is a Boxplot and how to construct it in Minitab. You will also learn Scatterplot. We will further illustrate the use of multi-voting to prioritize the identified root-causes. You will then ascertain critical root causes using the Control-Impact Matrix. You will be introduced to Hypothesis testing. We will elaborate each step to formulate a hypothesis before executing a Statistical Analysis. You will learn how to write the null and alternative hypothesis, what is a P-value, difference between the confidence and significance level and you will have the ability to infer results by performing statistical analysis. You will learn a number of Parametric tests such as 1-Sample t test, 2-Sample t test, Paired t test, and One-Way ANOVA. You will further learn 1-Variance test, 2-Variance test, and Test of Equal Variances. You will learn non-parametric tests such as 1-Sample Sign test, Mann-Whitney test, and Mood’s Median test. You will continue to learn Correlation Analysis, Regression Analysis, Chi-Square test, 1-Proportion test, and 2-Proportion test. We will enlist the different hypothesis testing errors such as Type 1 and Type 2 errors.
In the Improve Phase, we will illustrate the process of identify solutions using tools such as benchmarking, brainwriting, assumption busting, and other modified brainstorming techniques. You will learn Lean tools such as 5S, Heijunka, Generic Pull, Autonomation, and Just-In-Time. You will demonstrate the use of the Solution Selection Matrix to prioritize the identified solution. We will then discuss the implementation of a Pilot Team. You will learn techniques such as Poka-Yoke (Mistake-Proofing), and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA). We will discuss Implementation Planning and its steps. You will learn the documentation of Cost Benefit Analysis. You will revalidate the Measurement system and calculate the capability of the improved process.
In the Control phase, we will discuss the implementation of Visual Management Boards, Team Huddles, Standard Operating Procedures, and Go Gemba. You will learn what are control charts. You will distinguish between Control Limits and Specification Limits. You will identify the in-control situations and outline the seven indicators of an out-of-control process. We will discuss the different types of control charts and their selection. For continuous data, you will learn the I-MR chart, X-bar R chart, and X-bar S chart. For discrete data, you will learn p chart, np chart, c chart, and u chart. You will further learn what is a Control Plan and process owner sign-off. By the end of the course, we will illustrate how to replicate and share best practices. We will also demonstrate the details of celebrating and recognizing success.
If you have any questions that need to be addressed immediately, please feel free to drop a note to [email protected] My customer friendly team will be happy to respond as soon as possible.
Expectations from Students:
Candidates going through this course are expected to:
- Go through each lecture as outlined in the course material.
- Complete the activities provided along with the real-life case study. These are self-reflection activities. An activity solution lecture succeeds each activity lecture. Please use these activity solution lectures to validate your activity answers.
- You can use the Q&A Discussion forum to upload your activity solutions. Please be advised that the instructor will not review every activity solution. The discussion forum is for students of this course to connect and discuss the topic with each other. Questions posted on the Q&A Discussion board may or may not be reviewed by the instructor. Thus, if you have any query that needs instructor intervention, it is advisable to send an email to [email protected].
- Once you complete all the course lectures, you will receive a Certificate of Completion of this course.
- You may also apply for AIGPE’s official Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam to earn AIGPE’s Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. The Guidelines to apply for this certification exam and the exam link is provided in one of the last lectures of this course. Kindly be advised that applying and earning this Credential is OPTIONAL and is NOT a mandatory part of course completion.
What would you get after taking this course: Six Sigma Green Belt Masterclass?
- You become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Master 100+ Lean Six Sigma Green Belt tools and techniques
- Intensify Minitab Skills to analyze any business situation
- Become a pro at answering tough interviewer questions
- Understand a number of real-life anecdotes from industry experts
- Receive trainer assistance using the Q&A Discussion board
- Add the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt credential to your resume
- Solve any business problem using Lean Six Sigma Green Belt principles, tools and techniques
- Become a problem solver for your business
- Learn root-cause analysis techniques
- Learn Graphical as well as Statistical techniques using Minitab
- Learn how to create a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt project storyboard
- Get access to 16+ hours and 300+ downloadable resources
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification program is suitable for individuals from:
- Transaction Processing
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO)
- Call Center Operations
- Voice Operations
- Or any repeatable nature of business in the Service Industry
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification course is not for anyone outside of the given scope.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course is comprehensive yet simple designed to help you learn Six Sigma tools and techniques using practical real life examples and lots of activities. As a bonus, in this Six Sigma Green Belt training program you will also learn to create complex statistical analysis such as Hypothesis Testing on Minitab, a widely used statistical software.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course assumes that you have no prior process improvement background. However, it does assume that you have completed your Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and have basic level of statistical knowledge. With over 16 hours of on-demand video, over 470 lectures, over 300 supplemental resources and over 50 activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you'll ever need to become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Certified Six Sigma Green Belt professional for potential service industry organizations
- Go freelance and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Six Sigma Green Belt case study
…this complete Six Sigma Green Belt course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
What makes this course a bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you can understand the complex Six Sigma manufacturing jargons and left you without having you practice what you have learnt.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in a wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this Six Sigma Green Belt Masterclass. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its high-definition, comprehensive tutorials.
You will get the best in class support from the instructor for any questions you have related to the course.
The course is very well structured:
- The course duration is 16+ hours
- You become an expert in 100+ Six Sigma tools and techniques
- These are covered in Introduction plus 5 DMAIC phases and 15 steps
- These Introduction plus 5 phases and 15 steps are explained in over 78 sections
- Each section is dedicated to a specific Six Sigma concept
- These concepts are taught in more than 470 lectures
- Each lecture covers bite sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consist of a video screencast
- Each section is well-rounded with:
- A section objective discussed at the beginning
- Then the concept discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective
- This is followed either by an activity or a quiz
- Real Life Anecdotes and Proficiency Hacks are added for you to be proficient in using this methodology
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- Numerical activities are supplemented with live process data
- There are a ton of Minitab exercises with raw data provided for each exercise
- Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation
- There are several downloadable ready-to-use Six Sigma templates
- There are over 200 supplemental downloadable resources which are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you’ll need to become a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Using the Q&A discussion board, you receive trainer assistance on course related questions
- There is a high focus on Real Life Anecdotes and Proficiency hacks to prepare you well to succeed in any Six Sigma related role
Market is never short of jobs in the field of Quality, Six Sigma and Process Excellence functions. There are ample jobs. They only need skilled individuals. They are ready to hire individuals with hands-on knowledge and those who outshine the interview process.
****A little more detail on Six Sigma Certification and its Benefits***
What is the Six Sigma Certification?
Six Sigma is a strategically designed set of tools and techniques that help improve business processes within an organization. The primary goal of Six Sigma certification is to validate individuals (like you) who posses the skills to identify variation, defects or errors in a business process and mitigate or eliminate them.
The Six Sigma Certification comes in various skill levels: Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt. These certifications can be obtained through an accreditation body like the American Society for Quality (ASQ), International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) or a Third-Party Independent Certification Authority that is globally recognized in over 151 countries like Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE).
These certifications also help you become a specialist in process improvement and will enhance your career's standard and credibility.
What is Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
Six Sigma Green Belt is a certification course wherein you will receive hands-on understanding on 100+ tools and techniques. These methods are essential to participate in DMAIC improvement projects. DMAIC stands for Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control. These are the 5 Phases of a Six Sigma Improvement project. This is the only course that teaches these 5 Phases in 15 structured steps helping you understand the entire methodology in thorough detail. By taking up this certification course professionals (like you) can identify the problems and implement solutions to eradicate them.
What are the Benefits of Six Sigma?
- Six Sigma helps your organization reduce variation and eliminate errors
An organization has several business processes. Each business process has its own, unique set of procedures followed by individuals working in that business. Acquiring Six Sigma certification enables YOU to become crucial to your organization's ability to identify and eliminate variation and repeatable process errors.
With a Six Sigma certification, you can help to transform and enable your organization to increase revenue by identifying and eliminating errors that would otherwise have brought poor customer satisfaction and losses to the business. Certified Six Sigma professionals can help reduce variation, errors, customer complaints, cycle time, cost, schedule delays and spending/revenue leakages.
For example: Between 1986 and 2001, Motorola saved 16 billion dollars using the Six Sigma methodology and General Electric (GE) saved 4.4 billion dollars between 1996 and 1999.
- Improve your business and sustain the gains
Once you attain the Six Sigma certification, you'll be able to prove you have the knowledge to identify gaps in an organization's business process and you will be able to measure, analyze and improve those gaps. You will also have the ability to conduct complete review of the current process and gain a very clear understanding of their impact on the output.
You'll also develop the ability to achieve exceptional improvements in your business and sustain them by monitoring processes closely to ensure there is little or no deviation from the mean and taking corrective measures to improve your implemented actions.
- Six Sigma is applicable across industries
What is the value of Six Sigma certification? As an industry independent methodology, Six Sigma techniques are applied in aerospace, electronics, telecom, banking and finance, IT, HR, marketing, and many more industries.
Getting a Six Sigma certification can lead to better job opportunities and improved salary - even though its not easy to attain. One of the reasons Six Sigma professionals get so much respect is that the practical applications of Six Sigma tools and techniques require creative and out-of-the-box thinking - and executives and hiring managers at major companies are well aware.
With a Six Sigma certification, you will be able to position yourself as a change agent within the organization, spearheading quality improvement throughout your team or organization, showcasing your leadership skillset. When you get certified in Six Sigma, you become knowledgeable in dozens of different methods to streamline business processes, improve employee acceptance, reduce costs, and increase revenue - all of which lead to better bottom line, no matter the industry.
As a professional, you need to adapt yourself to the changing demands of your industry. No matter what industry you are a part of, you need to learn to adapt your knowledge to different situations.
- Ensure Compliance
With the stringent quality standards of Six Sigma, manufacturing and service errors are reduced to less than mediocre figures. This has meant that a number of vendors, procurers, and oversight organizations apply Six Sigma standards when evaluating products or accounts. As a certified Six Sigma professional, you will be able to help your organization comply with international standards, as well as maintain profitable contracts.
- Improve Your Managerial and Leadership Ability
Six Sigma training also prepares you for leadership roles, with the techniques and knowhow to cut costs, increase revenue, and ways to improve the efficiency of the business process. Those who achieve Six Sigma Green Belt are not only educated on the methodologies of Six Sigma, they are also prepared to become a change agent within their organization, leading efforts to improve processes and the quality of products and services delivered to customers.
Once you complete your Six Sigma course and obtain your certification, you will have a clear understanding of measuring and quantifying financial benefits from executing any Six Sigma project. Because financial management and risk assessment are highly desirable skills for middle and top-level management, certified Six Sigma professionals stand a very good chance of rising to senior managerial positions.
- Mind-blowing Salary
According to a survey carried out by a well known Salary Analyzing website, the salary for Six Sigma certified individuals routinely break into the $100,000+ pay bracket, and are among the highest-paid professionals globally.
- Gain Hands-On Experience In Quality Management
Unlike a few other certifications, the Six Sigma certification process includes hands-on work on industry projects and experience with implementation of theoretical principles to real-life scenarios. As a certified Six Sigma professional, you will gain valuable experience even before you enter the workforce.
Ready to get started on the path to Six Sigma Green Belt? AIGPE's Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program is taught by a Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt with more than fifteen years of industry experience in implementing Quality Management and will help you become a successful Lean Six Sigma Practitioner.
So why wait? Enroll today and become a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt!
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) is a global independent Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for professionals across industries. AIGPE has trained and certified 75,000+ processionals in 175+ countries world-wide. At any given point in time, AIGPE has an active student base of 12,500+ students. Each month, students globally consume 475,400+ minutes of AIGPE content.
AIGPE's has uniquely crafted professional certification programs that includes Universal Body of Knowledge (BoK), Video Training lectures (Course Content), Activity and Activity Solutions as well as tons of downloadable material (pdf content).
Online training programs are different than physical classroom trainings. They require careful planning and thorough implementation. AIGPE programs are not just carefully planned but they also deliver a memorable experience right from program enrollment to its certification adding value in every step of the course delivery.
Rahul G. Iyer is the Founder, CEO and the Lead Trainer of the organization. Rahul plays a critical role in creating and approving the required content for each course developed by AIGPE. Rahul's credentials are:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Indian Statistical Institute, ISI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (American Society for Quality, ASQ)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Six Sigma Management Institute, SSMI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Wipro Ltd.)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor (DNV)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- MBA (Operations)
- Bachelor in Science (Mathematics)
Rahul has worked with 18+ industries across the globe, has executed over 200 projects and saved billions of dollars for all his clients worldwide. Rahul has trained and coached professionals for 10,000+ hours and is a highly skilled process improvement, analytics and project management expert. Rahul has grown through ranks in organization's such as Wipro and the Bank of New York Mellon. He last assignment was with the bank in the capacity of a Principal | Vice President. Rahul's industry experience includes working in different roles including the Head of PMO (Transformation), Head of Transformation Academy, and Head of Data and Analytics (Workplace Strategy). Rahul founded AIGPE in 2014 with a mission to provide world-class training and certification programs at an economical price accessible to every professional globally.
StartCourse Introduction (9:46)
StartDoes Six Sigma Tools/Techniques give you the Power to Change Business Outcomes? (18:12)
StartDMAIC Roadmap and Overview of Define Phase (3:55)
StartImportant! Additional Instructions (0:57)
StartAIGPE Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Requirements (6:46)