Want to join the league of Elite Leaders and Project Managers? If so, you've come to the right place!
This course, Interpersonal Skills for Elite Leaders and Project Managers, is a specialization program that provides you a practical perspective of enhancing your Interpersonal Skills and being an excellent Leader and/or Project Manager. This is one of the best Interpersonal Skills programs dedicated for senior leaders and project managers that not only helps you understand how to interact with your peers, colleagues, superiors and subordinates but also helps you absorb the content through interesting examples in a step-by-step manner. The structure of this this Interpersonal Skills course allows you to understand how to easily apply your knowledge and skills in your personal as well as work environment. This in-turn helps you get the desired visibility in your organization resulting in career growth and a positive impact on your salary. This Interpersonal Skills course not only adds the effective interaction skills to your communication style but also provides you an opportunity to enhance your personality, harness your charisma, increase your impact, influence and income.
Whether you are in the business world or a social scene you have to master the impact you have on the world.
My goal is to make you memorable, influential and charismatic.
How this Course will change your life?
- When you walk into a room, people will remember you for your interpersonal skills
- When you introduce yourself, people will want to know your name
- When you meet someone, they will want to do business with you
Who this course is for?
- Corporate Employees
- Senior Leaders
- Mid-Level Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
What will you gain by doing this course?
- By the end of the course, you will harness the little tricks to get into the league of Elite Leaders and Project Managers
- You will learn the skills of handling others
- You will understand the subtle adjustments you need to make within you to win people
- You will learn incredible techniques for telephonic conversations
What makes this course a Bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you can understand the complex process of Interpersonal Skills and left you without having practice what you have learnt.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in a wrong way. That's why so many find success in this Interpersonal Skills program. It's designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
The course is very well structured:
- The course length is over 1 hour
- You enhance your Interpersonal Skills to handle others, self and also telephonic conversations
- These concepts are explained in 3 sections; each section is dedicated to a specific type of Interpersonal Skill
- These concepts are taught in 20+ lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well rounded with:
- A section objective at the beginning
- Then the concept is discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective
- This is followed by an activity
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- The training presentation used in every lecture is provided as a downloadable pdf
- Some students prefer to get a consolidated pack of training presentation. That is provided too in the last lecture of this course. There are 20+ downloadable files
****Are you a Business Leader or Project Manager****
This Interpersonal Skills Program assumes that you are a business leader or project manager. With over 1 hour of on-demand video, over 20 lectures, over 20 supplemental resources and several activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you'll ever need to learn effective Interpersonal Skills.
Whether you want to:
- Impress Your Management
- Walk in the room with immense confidence
- Drive your team members crazy about you
- Have impeccable sales impact
- OR Simply bring your own ideas to life
....this complete Interpersonal Skills program is exactly what you need, and more. (You'll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
What are you waiting for? Enroll today and join the elite league of Leaders and Project Managers!!!
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) is a global independent Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for professionals across industries. AIGPE has trained and certified 75,000+ processionals in 175+ countries world-wide. At any given point in time, AIGPE has an active student base of 12,500+ students. Each month, students globally consume 475,400+ minutes of AIGPE content.
AIGPE's has uniquely crafted professional certification programs that includes Universal Body of Knowledge (BoK), Video Training lectures (Course Content), Activity and Activity Solutions as well as tons of downloadable material (pdf content).
Online training programs are different than physical classroom trainings. They require careful planning and thorough implementation. AIGPE programs are not just carefully planned but they also deliver a memorable experience right from program enrollment to its certification adding value in every step of the course delivery.
Rahul G. Iyer is the Founder, CEO and the Lead Trainer of the organization. Rahul plays a critical role in creating and approving the required content for each course developed by AIGPE. Rahul's credentials are:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Indian Statistical Institute, ISI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (American Society for Quality, ASQ)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Six Sigma Management Institute, SSMI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Wipro Ltd.)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor (DNV)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- MBA (Operations)
- Bachelor in Science (Mathematics)
Rahul has worked with 18+ industries across the globe, has executed over 200 projects and saved billions of dollars for all his clients worldwide. Rahul has trained and coached professionals for 10,000+ hours and is a highly skilled process improvement, analytics and project management expert. Rahul has grown through ranks in organization's such as Wipro and the Bank of New York Mellon. He last assignment was with the bank in the capacity of a Principal | Vice President. Rahul's industry experience includes working in different roles including the Head of PMO (Transformation), Head of Transformation Academy, and Head of Data and Analytics (Workplace Strategy). Rahul founded AIGPE in 2014 with a mission to provide world-class training and certification programs at an economical price accessible to every professional globally.
StartCourse Overview (3:19)
StartCourse Design and What is Expected from You? (2:11)
StartSection Introduction (1:44)
StartTechnique 01: How to let your team members know, “You Care”? (6:45)
StartActivity: Technique 01 (0:59)
StartTechnique 02: How to Pay Total Attention to what your Team Members are Saying? (6:58)
StartActivity: Technique 2 (0:54)
StartTechnique 03: Ask About Them (5:12)
StartActivity: Technique 03 (1:20)
StartSection Conclusion (0:29)