Six Sigma Black Belt Certification: Six Sigma Phase 4 & 5
Take the Phase 4 & 5 Six Sigma Black Belt Certification: Get 1.5 hrs of Video, Downloadable Slides & Practice Questions
Start your Six Sigma Black Belt Certification journey today from Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE).
The Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is a gold standard for Process Improvement, with over 10,000 open Six Sigma jobs in the US alone.
In this Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Video based boot-camp, you will get all our Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 4 (Improve) and Phase 5 (Control) videos, downloadable slides for both the phases, 30 practice questions, and answers to key questions asked by upcoming Six Sigma Black Belt professionals.
The only three prerequisites to apply for this Black Belt Certification course is that you should have completed:
- AIGPE's Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Six Sigma Black Belt: Phase 0 & 1 Training
- Six Sigma Black Belt: Phase 2 & 3 Training
- There is no other prerequisite
What will you learn in this course?
Below is a combined output of all the three Black Belt courses (Part 1, 2, and 3):
- Execute Six Sigma Black Belt Projects - Start to End as a Project Leader
- Master Graphical and Statistical Analysis Techniques using Minitab
- Demonstrate Management of Large Project Teams
- Drive Value Based Business Outcome
- Implement Change Management across multiple departments and functions in your organization
- Use Business Process Improvement tools in a projectized or standalone environment
- Assess Project Situations and Take Necessary Actions to Yield the Desired Outcome in any Project
In the Improve Phase, you will recall the tools discussed in Step 10: Generate, Prioritize and Select Potential Solutions. We will discuss the Theory of Constraints and illustrate the Drum-Buffer-Rope Approach. We will further discuss the approaches to implementation planning and outline the framework of implementation strategy. You will learn SWOT analysis and illustrate its use with an example. We will understand pilot solutions, steps to implement a pilot, what is mistake proofing, and failure mode and effects analysis.
In the Control Phase, you will recall the tools discussed in Step 13: Institutionalize the Solutions of the Green Belt training. You will discuss and illustrate the Control Plan. We will learn Total Productive Maintenance and illustrate it with an example. You will learn what are Lessons Learned, Training Plan, Documentation, and Ongoing Evaluations. By the end of the training you will learn to replicate and share best practices and the steps to celebrate and recognize success.
If you have any questions that need to be addressed immediately, please feel free to drop a note to [email protected]. My customer friendly team will be happy to respond as soon as possible.
Expectations from Students:
Candidates going through this course are expected to:
- Go through each lecture as outlined in the course material.
- Complete the activities provided along with the real-life case study. These are self-reflection activities. An activity solution lecture succeeds each activity lecture. Please use these activity solution lectures to validate your activity answers.
- You can use the Q&A Discussion forum to upload your activity solutions. Please be advised that the instructor will not review every activity solution. The discussion forum is for students of this course to connect and discuss the topic with each other. Questions posted on the Q&A Discussion board may or may not be reviewed by the instructor. Thus, if you have any query that needs instructor intervention, it is advisable to send an email to [email protected].
- Once you complete all the course lectures, you will receive a Certificate of Completion of this course.
- At the end of the three courses, you may also apply for AIGPE’s official Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam to earn AIGPE’s Six Sigma Black Belt Certification. The Guidelines to apply for this certification exam and the exam link is provided in one of the last lectures of this course. One of the key guideline is to complete the AIGPE provided Six Sigma Green Belt training before you apply for the Black Belt Certification exam. Kindly be advised that applying and earning this Credential is OPTIONAL and is NOT a mandatory part of course completion.
In Phase 4 (Improve) we will cover:
- Introduction to Improve Phase
- Assumption Busting
- Analogy Technique
- Channeling Technique
- Anti-Solution Technique
- Generic Pull
- Theory of Constraints (TOC)
- Solution Selection Matrix
- SWOT Analysis
- Pilot Plan
- Implementation Planning
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Process Capability Reanalysis
In Phase 5 (Control) we will cover:
- Introduction to Control Phase
- Visual Management Board (VMB)
- Team Huddles
- Control Plan
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Go Gemba
- Individual Moving Range (I-MR) Chart
- Mean Range (X Bar-R) Chart
- Mean Standard Deviation (X Bar-S) Chart
- NP Chart
- P Chart
- C Chart
- U Chart
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Sustain Improvements
- Best Practice Transfer
- Post-Implementation Review
- Celebrate and Recognize Success
Key topics that are covered in AIGPE's Green Belt training are recalled in this Black Belt training. Hence, it is critical that you should have completed AIGPE's Green Belt training before applying for this course.
Prepare for the 2021 version of AIGPE's Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam.
You'll Also Get:
- Lifetime access to the course and all course updates
- Bonus materials: 30 Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Questions for Phase 4 and 5
- Bonus materials: Downloadable Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 4 and 1 slides (in pdf format)
Click the "Buy Now" or "Add to Cart" button to start your Six Sigma Black Belt Certification journey today!
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) is a global independent Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for professionals across industries. AIGPE has trained and certified 75,000+ processionals in 175+ countries world-wide. At any given point in time, AIGPE has an active student base of 12,500+ students. Each month, students globally consume 475,400+ minutes of AIGPE content.
AIGPE's has uniquely crafted professional certification programs that includes Universal Body of Knowledge (BoK), Video Training lectures (Course Content), Activity and Activity Solutions as well as tons of downloadable material (pdf content).
Online training programs are different than physical classroom trainings. They require careful planning and thorough implementation. AIGPE programs are not just carefully planned but they also deliver a memorable experience right from program enrollment to its certification adding value in every step of the course delivery.
Rahul G. Iyer is the Founder, CEO and the Lead Trainer of the organization. Rahul plays a critical role in creating and approving the required content for each course developed by AIGPE. Rahul's credentials are:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Indian Statistical Institute, ISI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (American Society for Quality, ASQ)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Six Sigma Management Institute, SSMI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Wipro Ltd.)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor (DNV)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- MBA (Operations)
- Bachelor in Science (Mathematics)
Rahul has worked with 18+ industries across the globe, has executed over 200 projects and saved billions of dollars for all his clients worldwide. Rahul has trained and coached professionals for 10,000+ hours and is a highly skilled process improvement, analytics and project management expert. Rahul has grown through ranks in organization's such as Wipro and the Bank of New York Mellon. He last assignment was with the bank in the capacity of a Principal | Vice President. Rahul's industry experience includes working in different roles including the Head of PMO (Transformation), Head of Transformation Academy, and Head of Data and Analytics (Workplace Strategy). Rahul founded AIGPE in 2014 with a mission to provide world-class training and certification programs at an economical price accessible to every professional globally.
StartSection Introduction (0:37)
StartWhat is Theory of Constraints (TOC)? (2:05)
StartDrum-Buffer-Rope Approach (4:04)
StartActivity: Theory of Contraints (TOC) (0:32)
StartActivity Solution: Theory of Contraints (TOC) (3:19)
StartSection Conclusion (0:32)
StartCommon Questions: Difference between Project Management and Six Sigma? (3:17)