Are you a working professional, tired of your monotone schedule, want to improve your work environment and make a distinguished mark in front of your boss and senior management? Are you a Quality Professional who is looking to advance your process improvement skills by adding Lean Just-In-Time Certification to your arsenal of technical qualification? OR are you a fresher who is looking to enhance your resume and stand out of the competition by adding core process improvement and change management expertise to your skill set?
If so, this is the course for you.
In this Lean Masterclass: Become a Certified Just-In-Time Specialist program, I'm going to teach you both the theory of Just-In-Time as well as its practical applications. This is the only course that covers everything about Just-In-Time. This program covers the Just-In-Time road map comprehensively, knowledge of which is needed for you to be successful in the competitive market.
This is also the only Lean Just-In-Time course that gives you an in-depth understanding of the several Just-In-Time tools and techniques, its history and its practical application in the real world situations. At the end of the course, you will be able to streamline your business process, minimize inventory levels and eliminate waste by using Just-In-Time techniques and will master the skills to improve your business process.
Let's first understand What is Lean?
Lean is a Business Process Improvement methodology that is focused on identifying waste and eliminating it. Lean Management has become extremely popular in the recent years due to its ability to bring about rapid improvement in your business process. Lean Management comprises of several tools and techniques including: Value Stream Map, 5S, Poka-Yoke, Genchi Genbutsu, Jidoka, and much more.
Now what is Just-In-Time?
Just-In-Time is a critical Lean tool, in fact it is one of the two pillars of the Toyota Production system, the other one being Jidoka. The Just-In-Time (JIT) manufacturing system is a planning system for manufacturing processes that minimizes the availability of material inventories at the manufacturing site to only what, when & how much is strictly necessary. The Just-In-Time (JIT) system is an integrated set of activities designed to achieve high-volume production using minimal inventories; raw materials, work-in-process, ﬁnished goods and other consumable goods.
What will you learn in this course?
- Illustrate how Teamwork, Discipline, and Supplier Involvement are essential elements of Just-In-Time
- Implement Uniform Workstation Loads, Small Lot Sizes, and Closer Supplier ties using the Just-In-Time technique
- Employ conversion of internal setup activities to external activities, implement quick and economic setups
- Demonstrate implementation of Flexible Facilities, Multi-skilled workforce, continuous improvement and preventive maintenance
- Implement Just-In-Time in any organization in 7 Easy Steps
- Outline the Pros and Cons of the Just-In-Time Technique
- Identify the applications of Just-In-Time
You will begin this course by going through a Toyota Case Study. We will then define what is Just-In-Time and discuss its history. You will then learn how teamwork, discipline, and supplier involvement are essential elements of Just-In-Time. We will discuss the concepts of Total Quality Control and Immediate Customer. You will then learn the essential characteristics of Just-In-Time such as Uniform Workstation Loads, Small Lot Sizes, Closer Supplier Ties, and how Just-In-Time maintains High Quality in any business process. We will further discuss quick and economic setups, analyze existing procedures and how to convert internal setup activities into external activities. You will learn how to implement flexible facilities, multi-skilled workforces, preventive maintenance, and continuous improvements. We will further outline the seven steps to implement Just-In-Time in your organization. You will understand the advantages and disadvantages of implementing Just-In-Time in your organization. We will learn how Just-In-Time eliminates waste and how suppliers and customers work together in a Just-In-Time organization. You will end the course by learning the applications of Just-In-Time. The course also provides you a ton of pdf resources (almost for every lecture). These resources can be downloaded and will help you review the course content offline.
If you have any questions that need to be addressed immediately, please feel free to drop a note to [email protected] My customer friendly team will be happy to respond as soon as possible.
Expectations from Students:
Candidates going through this course are expected to:
- Go through each lecture as outlined in the course material.
- Complete the activities provided along with the real-life case study. These are self-reflection activities. An activity solution lecture succeeds each activity lecture. Please use these activity solution lectures to validate your activity answers.
- You can use the Q&A Discussion forum to upload your activity solutions. Please be advised that the instructor will not review every activity solution. The discussion forum is for students of this course to connect and discuss the topic with each other. Questions posted on the Q&A Discussion board may or may not be reviewed by the instructor. Thus, if you have any query that needs instructor intervention, it is advisable to send an email to [email protected].
- Once you complete all the course lectures, you will receive a Certificate of Completion of this course.
- You may also apply for AIGPE’s official Just-In-Time Specialist Certification Exam to earn AIGPE’s Just-In-Time Specialist Certification. The Guidelines to apply for this certification exam and the exam link is provided in one of the last lectures of this course. Kindly be advised that applying and earning this Credential is OPTIONAL and is NOT a mandatory part of course completion.
Do You Want to become a Certified Lean Just-In-Time Specialist?
If yes, then you've just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth online Lean Just-In-Time Specialist Program. This Just-In-Time Specialization Training provides you a practical perspective to solve business problems. It provides you the right level of proficiency that enables you to be a hands-on expert who is capable to drive and implement Just-In-Time within your organization.
What would you get after taking this Course?
- Become a Just-In-Time Specialist
- Become a Problem Solver for your Business
- Learn to Identify Opportunities to reduce Inventory Levels in Your Business Process
- Drive Cost Reduction by reducing Inventory and improving Supplier Ties for Your Organization
- Coach Peers, Subordinates and Superiors on Just-In-Time Techniques
- Learn to Ask Right Questions and Enable Just-In-Time Thinking
- Deliver Reduction in Cycle Time by Executing Just-In-Time Projects
- Become a pro at answering tough interview questions related to Just-In-Time
- Receive trainer assistance using the Q&A Discussion board
- Add a Lean Just-In-Time credential to your resume
- Get access to 65+ downloadable resources and 1.5+ hours of on-demand video training
What is covered in this Course?
- What is Just-In-Time?
- What are the Key Components of Just-In-Time?
- What are the Characteristics of Just-In-Time System?
- What are the 7 Steps to Implement Just-In-Time in your Organization?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of the Just-In-Time System?
- How does Just-In-Time System Eliminate Waste?
- How do Suppliers & Customers Work Together using Just-In-Time?
- What are the Applications of Just-In-Time in Service Industry?
The Course is very well structured:
- You become an expert in practicing Just-In-Time
- There entire course is divided in 13 sections
- Each section is dedicated to a specific Lean concept
- These concepts are taught in more than 60 lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well-rounded with:
- A section objective discussed at the beginning
- Then the concept is discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from practical perspective
- This is followed by a real-life case studies and an activity and activity solution
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- There are ample number of activities taught in this training
- Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation
- There are over 60 downloadable resources which are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you'll need to become a Just-In-Time Specialist
***No Prior Experience Needed***
This Lean Just-In-Time Masterclass assumes that you have no prior process improvement background. With over 1.5 hours of on-demand video, over 60 lectures, over 65 supplemental resources and with multiple case-studies, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to become a successful Lean Just-In-Time practitioner.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Certified Lean Just-In-Time Practitioner for service/manufacturing organizations
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Lean Just-In-Time project
…this complete Lean Just-In-Time Masterclass is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).What are you waiting for? Enroll Today, Become a Lean Just-In-Time Specialist and Start Executing Just-In-Time Projects!!!
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) is a global independent Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for professionals across industries. AIGPE has trained and certified 75,000+ processionals in 175+ countries world-wide. At any given point in time, AIGPE has an active student base of 12,500+ students. Each month, students globally consume 475,400+ minutes of AIGPE content.
AIGPE's has uniquely crafted professional certification programs that includes Universal Body of Knowledge (BoK), Video Training lectures (Course Content), Activity and Activity Solutions as well as tons of downloadable material (pdf content).
Online training programs are different than physical classroom trainings. They require careful planning and thorough implementation. AIGPE programs are not just carefully planned but they also deliver a memorable experience right from program enrollment to its certification adding value in every step of the course delivery.
Rahul G. Iyer is the Founder, CEO and the Lead Trainer of the organization. Rahul plays a critical role in creating and approving the required content for each course developed by AIGPE. Rahul's credentials are:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Indian Statistical Institute, ISI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (American Society for Quality, ASQ)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Six Sigma Management Institute, SSMI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Wipro Ltd.)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor (DNV)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- MBA (Operations)
- Bachelor in Science (Mathematics)
Rahul has worked with 18+ industries across the globe, has executed over 200 projects and saved billions of dollars for all his clients worldwide. Rahul has trained and coached professionals for 10,000+ hours and is a highly skilled process improvement, analytics and project management expert. Rahul has grown through ranks in organization's such as Wipro and the Bank of New York Mellon. He last assignment was with the bank in the capacity of a Principal | Vice President. Rahul's industry experience includes working in different roles including the Head of PMO (Transformation), Head of Transformation Academy, and Head of Data and Analytics (Workplace Strategy). Rahul founded AIGPE in 2014 with a mission to provide world-class training and certification programs at an economical price accessible to every professional globally.
StartWelcome to the Course (5:20)
StartJust-In-Time - Toyota Case Study (5:24)
StartAIGPE Just-In-Time Specialist Certification Requirements (5:31)
StartSection Introduction (0:47)
StartWhat is Just-In-Time? (2:21)
StartHistory of Just-In-Time (4:12)
StartThe Concept of Just-In-Time (1:42)
StartActivity: Just-In-Time Introduction (0:40)
StartActivity Solution: Just-In-Time Introduction (2:03)
StartSection Conclusion (0:34)
StartSection Introduction (0:40)
StartWhat is Total Quality Control? (1:36)
StartWhat is the Concept of Immediate Customer? (2:06)
StartCan Just-In-Time be implemented in Small Scale Organizations too? (2:43)
StartActivity: Key Components of Just-In-Time (0:33)
StartActivity Solution: Key Components of Just-In-Time (2:34)
StartSection Conclusion (1:12)