Six Sigma White Belt Certification is the beginning of all Six Sigma certifications. As an individual grows the Six Sigma certification ladder, his resume becomes highly lucrative and better than his peers. A Six Sigma Certification allows the individual to get the right visibility across all levels in the organization. He starts adding value in whatever he does with the help of this Six Sigma knowledge, skills and expertise. This same Six Sigma certification allows him to minimize or eliminate the competition.
If you are a working professional, you can’t just do your business as usual activities and expect a promotion OR a pay hike. If you are a fresher, you can’t just complete education and directly land up into a dream job. Like you there are many professionals who are looking for the same exact thing. How could you be different? You need an edge! And Six Sigma Certification is at the forefront of giving you that EDGE you were always looking for.
Six Sigma certified professionals:
- Are highly respected individuals
- Are trained to solve any business problem
- Are capable of driving process improvements in the organization
- Get a pay-check that is much higher than their peers
- Have a skill-set that is designed to find problems and crush them in a matter of days
- Are known to maintain the right work-life balance
A Six Sigma White Belt Certification is the right start to your Six Sigma journey.
What will you learn in this course?
- Explain what Quality is?
- Describe the term Six Sigma and Lean
- List the different Six Sigma Roles
- Discuss the DMAIC Model
- Demonstrate Data Analysis using the Seven Basic Tools of Quality
- Illustrate the use of tools such as Fishbone Diagram, SIPOC, & Check Sheet
- Infer results using tools such as Histogram, Pareto Charts, 5 Why Analysis, & Run Charts
You will begin this course by understanding What is Quality. We will discuss the importance of Quality and its history. You will then learn the typical Six Sigma roles and outline the difference between 99% and Six Sigma Level of Performance. We will discuss the DMAIC Model. Further, we will enlist the Seven Basic Tools of Quality and run a complete deep dive on each of these seven tools including SIPOC, Check Sheet, Histogram, Pareto Chart, Fishbone Diagram, 5 Why Analysis, and Run Chart. At the end of the course you will get an overview of Lean. I have provided several activities to help you understand the topics better. Each activity is supplemented with an activity solution lecture. The course also provides you a ton of pdf resources (almost for every lecture). These resources can be downloaded and will help you review the course content offline.
If you have any questions that need to be addressed immediately, please feel free to drop a note to [email protected]. My customer friendly team will be happy to respond as soon as possible.
Expectations from Students:
Candidates going through this course are expected to:
- Go through each lecture as outlined in the course material.
- Complete the activities provided along with the real-life case study. These are self-reflection activities. An activity solution lecture succeeds each activity lecture. Please use these activity solution lectures to validate your activity answers.
- You can use the Q&A Discussion forum to upload your activity solutions. Please be advised that the instructor will not review every activity solution. The discussion forum is for students of this course to connect and discuss the topic with each other. Questions posted on the Q&A Discussion board may or may not be reviewed by the instructor. Thus, if you have any query that needs instructor intervention, it is advisable to send an email to [email protected].
- Once you complete all the course lectures, you will receive a Certificate of Completion of this course.
- You may also apply for AIGPE’s official Six Sigma White Belt Certification Exam to earn AIGPE’s Six Sigma White Belt Certification. The Guidelines to apply for this certification exam and the exam link is provided in one of the last lectures of this course. Kindly be advised that applying and earning this Credential is OPTIONAL and is NOT a mandatory part of course completion.
A Six Sigma White Belt Certified professional:
- Has the know-how of Six Sigma Basics, Lean and Kaizen
- Is trained to use the 7 Basic Tools of Quality including - 1) Process Map (SIPOC); 2) Check Sheet; 3) Histogram; 4) Fishbone Diagram; 5) Pareto Chart; 6) 5 Why Analysis and 7) Run Chart
- Is capable of driving Six Sigma project activities
- Has already set himself/herself on-track of fast paced growth
This course – Six Sigma White Belt: Learn Six Sigma and Grow Your Potential is designed to teach you the basics of Six Sigma and give you all the know-how to become an effective Six Sigma White Belt. This is a complete beginners guide to the journey of Six Sigma.
If you are already a professional with medium to advanced level of Six Sigma knowledge, this course is probably not for you.
This course is created by individuals who are world-class Six Sigma trainers, Six Sigma Master Black Belts, industry professionals and gurus of Six Sigma who excel in online trainings.
The course guarantees a detailed understanding of Six Sigma concepts at the White Belt level. Our ratings by fellow Udemy students indicate 100% satisfaction.
Our promise to you
We are a full time online training organization. We’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Get ready to change your life
You could be making a few thousand dollars each month OR you could be a fresher just out of college. If you have a passion to succeed in your career, if you want to bring that change in your life, if you want to gain high visibility in your organization, this Six Sigma course sow the seeds for your success.
Contents and Overview
- You start with a quick understanding of why Six Sigma Certification is important for you
- You then begin the Six Sigma White Belt journey by learning the different definitions of Quality
- You continue your learning by understanding the history of Quality
- You learn what is Six Sigma
- You then learn about the different Six Sigma roles in a Lean Six Sigma project
- You understand the difference between 99% quality and Six Sigma level of quality (which is essentially at 99.99966%)
- You learn an overview of the Six Sigma DMAIC model
- You then learn the seven basic tools of quality including – Process Map (SIPOC), Checksheets, Histogram, Pareto Chart, Fishbone Diagram, 5 Why Analysis and Run Chart
- You understand what is Lean, value-added and non-value added activities and what is kaizen.
When you finish the course, you:
- Become a Certified Six Sigma White Belt
- Add this powerful Six Sigma credential to your resume
- Describe what is Six Sigma to any layman
- Gain an end-to-end view of your business process - Create a SIPOC
- Get to the root-cause of business problems - Use 5 Why Analysis
- Analyze data and infer results using basic graphical tools such as Histogram, Pareto Chart and Run Chart
- Gain an overview of Lean and Kaizen
- Upgrade your skill-set with Six Sigma certification
In a nutshell, you’ll feel confident to start practicing Six Sigma tools and techniques in your day-to-day professional life.
You are also eligible to receive a verifiable certificate after completion of this class.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we’ll see you in lesson 1!
Thank you for your time!Who is the target audience?
- This Six Sigma White Belt Certification program is meant for newbies who are not familier to Six Sigma and/or students/professionals looking for a quick refresher on Lean and Six Sigma
- Leaders who want to deploy Lean and Six Sigma within their organization
- Management folks who want an overview of Six Sigma
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) is a global independent Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for professionals across industries. AIGPE has trained and certified 75,000+ processionals in 175+ countries world-wide. At any given point in time, AIGPE has an active student base of 12,500+ students. Each month, students globally consume 475,400+ minutes of AIGPE content.
AIGPE's has uniquely crafted professional certification programs that includes Universal Body of Knowledge (BoK), Video Training lectures (Course Content), Activity and Activity Solutions as well as tons of downloadable material (pdf content).
Online training programs are different than physical classroom trainings. They require careful planning and thorough implementation. AIGPE programs are not just carefully planned but they also deliver a memorable experience right from program enrollment to its certification adding value in every step of the course delivery.
Rahul G. Iyer is the Founder, CEO and the Lead Trainer of the organization. Rahul plays a critical role in creating and approving the required content for each course developed by AIGPE. Rahul's credentials are:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Indian Statistical Institute, ISI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (American Society for Quality, ASQ)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Six Sigma Management Institute, SSMI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Wipro Ltd.)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor (DNV)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- MBA (Operations)
- Bachelor in Science (Mathematics)
Rahul has worked with 18+ industries across the globe, has executed over 200 projects and saved billions of dollars for all his clients worldwide. Rahul has trained and coached professionals for 10,000+ hours and is a highly skilled process improvement, analytics and project management expert. Rahul has grown through ranks in organization's such as Wipro and the Bank of New York Mellon. He last assignment was with the bank in the capacity of a Principal | Vice President. Rahul's industry experience includes working in different roles including the Head of PMO (Transformation), Head of Transformation Academy, and Head of Data and Analytics (Workplace Strategy). Rahul founded AIGPE in 2014 with a mission to provide world-class training and certification programs at an economical price accessible to every professional globally.