Want to become a Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Specialist? If so, you've come to the right place!
This Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass is a Specialization program that provides you a practical perspective of Reliability Management, Risk Management and Risk Measurement in your business process. Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) is a methodical and systematic technique that helps in identifying predictable failure modes and either eliminates them or at least minimizes them. This is one of the best Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) courses available online that not only helps you understand the concepts of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) but also helps you do realistic examples and activities in a step-by-step manner. The structure of this Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass allows you to understand how to easily apply your knowledge and skills in your work environment. Your business process becomes absolutely reliable. You are able to measure Risk in your business process. This in-turn helps you get the desired visibility in your organization resulting in career growth and a positive impact on your salary. This Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Specialization not only adds the Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) qualification to your skill set but also provides you an opportunity to enhance your resume helping you stand out in this competitive world.
What will you learn in this course?
- Explain the Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Describe the different types of FMEA
- Outline the different stages of FMEA
- Define the Severity, Occurrence, and Detectability Rating for each Failure Mode
- Calculate the Risk Priority Number (RPN)
- Create a spider chart
- Implement actions and improve the failure modes
You will begin this course by defining the Failure Mode and Effects Analysis. You will discuss the History of FMEA. You will identify the different FMEA Types and discuss the 6 Stages of Process FMEA. You will enlist and explain the various components of FMEA including Business Function, Process Step, Potential Failure Mode, Severity of the Failure Mode, Potential Causes of the Failure Mode, Occurrence Rating, Current Process Controls, Detectability Rating, calculation of Risk Priority Number (RPN), and Actions Recommend. You will also create a Spider Chart. After defining these components you will learn to construct FMEA in easy steps. You will end the course by understanding the benefits and shortcomings of FMEA.
If you have any questions that need to be addressed immediately, please feel free to drop a note to [email protected] My customer friendly team will be happy to respond as soon as possible.
Expectations from Students:
Candidates going through this course are expected to:
- Go through each lecture as outlined in the course material.
- Complete the activities provided along with the real-life case study. These are self-reflection activities. An activity solution lecture succeeds each activity lecture. Please use these activity solution lectures to validate your activity answers.
- You can use the Q&A Discussion forum to upload your activity solutions. Please be advised that the instructor will not review every activity solution. The discussion forum is for students of this course to connect and discuss the topic with each other. Questions posted on the Q&A Discussion board may or may not be reviewed by the instructor. Thus, if you have any query that needs instructor intervention, it is advisable to send an email to [email protected].
- Once you complete all the course lectures, you will receive a Certificate of Completion of this course.
- You may also apply for AIGPE’s official FMEA Specialist Certification Exam to earn AIGPE’s FMEA Specialist Certification. The Guidelines to apply for this certification exam and the exam link is provided in one of the last lectures of this course. Kindly be advised that applying and earning this Credential is OPTIONAL and is NOT a mandatory part of course completion.
By choosing this Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass, you are enrolling the most in-depth, beginner to intermediate level FMEA Specialization programs.
What would you get after taking this Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass program?
- Get a Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Specialization
- Master the art of streamlining products and processes that are free from any defects or failures
- Focus on getting reliable products and services
- Start measuring risk in your business process
- Become effective at Risk Management and Risk Maintenance
- Complete your own first Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Get access to the Failure Mode and Effects Analysis template
- Get access to 40+ downloadable pdf(s)
This course is for those of you who have at least a basic know-how of your business process and its potential failure modes. You can be a beginner in using this tool: Failure Mode and Effect Analysis. If you have absolutely no understanding of your business process than this course is NOT for you. For those individuals who are looking for advanced techniques in FMEA, this course is NOT for you too.
What makes this course a Bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you can understand the complex Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) jargons and left you without having you practice what you have learnt.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in a wrong way. That's why so many find success in this Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass program. It's designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
This course is very well structured:
- The course length is over 1.5 hours
- You become an expert in constructing Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and facilitating those discussions
- These concepts are explained in over 8 sections; Each section is dedicated to a specific FMEA concept
- These concepts are taught in more than 45 lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well rounded with:
- A section objective discussed at the beginning
- Then the concept discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective
- This is followed by either an activity or a quiz
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- Each activity is supplemented with specific instructions
- Each activity has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-review
- The training presentation used in every lecture is provided as a downloadable pdf
- Some students prefer to get a consolidated pack of training presentation. That is provided too in the last lecture of this course. There are over 40 downloadable files
- You are also taught the do's and dont's of FMEA. So you gain TRUE FMEA specialization
****No Prior Experience Needed****
This Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass assumes that you have no prior FMEA background. With over 1.5 hours of on-demand video, over 45 lectures, over 40 supplemental resources and several activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you'll ever need to become a Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Specialist.
Whether you want to:
- Get an in-demand Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Specialization
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your process improvement skills
- Simply identify process failure modes with your FMEA skills
...this complete Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass is exactly what you need, and more. (You'll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
What are you waiting for? Enroll today and become a Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Specialist!!!
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) is a global independent Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for professionals across industries. AIGPE has trained and certified 75,000+ processionals in 175+ countries world-wide. At any given point in time, AIGPE has an active student base of 12,500+ students. Each month, students globally consume 475,400+ minutes of AIGPE content.
AIGPE's has uniquely crafted professional certification programs that includes Universal Body of Knowledge (BoK), Video Training lectures (Course Content), Activity and Activity Solutions as well as tons of downloadable material (pdf content).
Online training programs are different than physical classroom trainings. They require careful planning and thorough implementation. AIGPE programs are not just carefully planned but they also deliver a memorable experience right from program enrollment to its certification adding value in every step of the course delivery.
Rahul G. Iyer is the Founder, CEO and the Lead Trainer of the organization. Rahul plays a critical role in creating and approving the required content for each course developed by AIGPE. Rahul's credentials are:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Indian Statistical Institute, ISI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (American Society for Quality, ASQ)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Six Sigma Management Institute, SSMI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Wipro Ltd.)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor (DNV)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- MBA (Operations)
- Bachelor in Science (Mathematics)
Rahul has worked with 18+ industries across the globe, has executed over 200 projects and saved billions of dollars for all his clients worldwide. Rahul has trained and coached professionals for 10,000+ hours and is a highly skilled process improvement, analytics and project management expert. Rahul has grown through ranks in organization's such as Wipro and the Bank of New York Mellon. He last assignment was with the bank in the capacity of a Principal | Vice President. Rahul's industry experience includes working in different roles including the Head of PMO (Transformation), Head of Transformation Academy, and Head of Data and Analytics (Workplace Strategy). Rahul founded AIGPE in 2014 with a mission to provide world-class training and certification programs at an economical price accessible to every professional globally.
StartSection Introduction (1:09)
StartWhat is Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)? (5:23)
StartWhy and When to use FMEA? (3:15)
StartThe History of FMEA (1:31)
StartWhat are the types of FMEA? (1:16)
StartWhat is a Process FMEA? (1:49)
StartActivity: What is FMEA? (0:41)
StartActivity Solution: What is FMEA? (2:00)
StartSection Conclusion (0:38)
StartSection Introduction (0:38)
StartWhat are the 6 different Stages of FMEA? (2:13)
StartProcess FMEA: Top Section (2:51)
StartWhat are the Components of Stage 01? Part 01 (6:26)
StartWhat are the Components of Stage 01? Part 02 (1:57)
StartWhat are the Components of Stage 01? Part 03 (3:54)
StartActivity: Stage 01 (0:36)
StartActivity Solution: Stage 01 (1:23)
StartSection Conclusion (0:35)