Six Sigma Black Belt Certification: Six Sigma Phase 0 & 1
Take the Phase 0 & 1 Six Sigma Black Belt Certification: Get 3 hrs of Video, Downloadable Slides & Practice Questions
Start your Six Sigma Black Belt Certification journey today from Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE).
The Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is a gold standard for Process Improvement, with over 10,000 open Six Sigma jobs in the US alone.
In this Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Video based boot-camp, you will get all our Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 0 (Pre-Define) and Phase 1 (Define) videos, downloadable slides for both the phases, 30 practice questions, and answers to key questions asked by upcoming Six Sigma Black Belt professionals.
The only prerequisite to apply for this Black Belt Certification course is that you should have completed AIGPE's Six Sigma Green Belt training and achieved its Certificate of Completion. There is no other prerequisite.
What will you learn in this course?
Below is a combined output of all the three Black Belt courses (Part 1, 2, and 3):
- Execute Six Sigma Black Belt Projects - Start to End as a Project Leader
- Master Graphical and Statistical Analysis Techniques using Minitab
- Demonstrate Management of Large Project Teams
- Drive Value Based Business Outcome
- Implement Change Management across multiple departments and functions in your organization
- Use Business Process Improvement tools in a projectized or standalone environment
- Assess Project Situations and Take Necessary Actions to Yield the Desired Outcome in any Project
This course begins with the discussion on six phases and seventeen steps of your Six Sigma Black Belt journey. You will then learn the contributions of Quality gurus such as Shewhart, Deming, Juran, Crosby, and many more.
The Pre Define phase begins with the discussion on the value and foundations of Six Sigma and Lean. You will demonstrate the integration of lean and Six Sigma and explain the nature of Business Processes and Systems. We will further discuss the Enterprise Leadership Responsibilities, and identify Organizational Roadblocks. We will understand What is Change Management and outline the different Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities.
The Define Phase begins with the Impact on Stakeholders, discuss Critical to x (CTx) Requirements and define Benchmarking. We will outline the business performance metrics and calculate the financial measures. You will learn the different team types and constraints during team formation. You will learn the different team roles and the steps for team member selection. You will understand the team management factors such as Launching teams, Team Motivation, Team Stages, Team Communication and Team Dynamics.
If you have any questions that need to be addressed immediately, please feel free to drop a note to [email protected]. My customer friendly team will be happy to respond as soon as possible.
Expectations from Students:
Candidates going through this course are expected to:
- Go through each lecture as outlined in the course material.
- Complete the activities provided along with the real-life case study. These are self-reflection activities. An activity solution lecture succeeds each activity lecture. Please use these activity solution lectures to validate your activity answers.
In Phase 0 (Pre-Define) we will cover:
- Introduction to Pre-Define
- History of Continuous Improvements
- Value and Foundations of Six Sigma and Lean
- Integration of Lean and Six Sigma
- Business Processes and Systems
- Enterprise Leadership Responsibilities
- Organizational Roadblocks
- Change Management
- Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
In Phase 1 (Define) we will cover:
- Introduction to Define
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Impact on Stakeholders
- Affinity Diagram
- Translating Needs to Requirements
- Kano Analysis
- Critical-to-Quality (CTQ)
- Critical to x (CTx) Requirements
- Business Performance Measures
- Financial Measures
- Project Charter
- Team Management
- ARMI, RACI, Stakeholder Analysis
- Elevator Speech
Key topics that are covered in AIGPE's Green Belt training are recalled in this Black Belt training. Hence, it is critical that you should have completed AIGPE's Green Belt training before applying for this course.
Prepare for the 2021 version of AIGPE's Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam.
You'll Also Get:
- Lifetime access to the course and all course updates
- Fast and friendly support in the Q&A Section
- Bonus materials: 30 Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Questions for Phase 0 and 1
- Bonus materials: Downloadable Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 0 and 1 notes
Click the "Buy Now" or "Add to Cart" button to start your Six Sigma Black Belt Certification journey today!
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) is a global independent Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for professionals across industries. AIGPE has trained and certified 75,000+ processionals in 175+ countries world-wide. At any given point in time, AIGPE has an active student base of 12,500+ students. Each month, students globally consume 475,400+ minutes of AIGPE content.
AIGPE's has uniquely crafted professional certification programs that includes Universal Body of Knowledge (BoK), Video Training lectures (Course Content), Activity and Activity Solutions as well as tons of downloadable material (pdf content).
Online training programs are different than physical classroom trainings. They require careful planning and thorough implementation. AIGPE programs are not just carefully planned but they also deliver a memorable experience right from program enrollment to its certification adding value in every step of the course delivery.
Rahul G. Iyer is the Founder, CEO and the Lead Trainer of the organization. Rahul plays a critical role in creating and approving the required content for each course developed by AIGPE. Rahul's credentials are:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Indian Statistical Institute, ISI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (American Society for Quality, ASQ)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Six Sigma Management Institute, SSMI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Wipro Ltd.)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor (DNV)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- MBA (Operations)
- Bachelor in Science (Mathematics)
Rahul has worked with 18+ industries across the globe, has executed over 200 projects and saved billions of dollars for all his clients worldwide. Rahul has trained and coached professionals for 10,000+ hours and is a highly skilled process improvement, analytics and project management expert. Rahul has grown through ranks in organization's such as Wipro and the Bank of New York Mellon. He last assignment was with the bank in the capacity of a Principal | Vice President. Rahul's industry experience includes working in different roles including the Head of PMO (Transformation), Head of Transformation Academy, and Head of Data and Analytics (Workplace Strategy). Rahul founded AIGPE in 2014 with a mission to provide world-class training and certification programs at an economical price accessible to every professional globally.
StartCourse Introduction (8:00)
StartSix Sigma Black Belt Certification Requirements (6:17)
StartSection Introduction - Most Commonly Asked Questions of Six Sigma Black Belt (1:28)
StartQ1. What are the advantages of acquiring a Six Sigma Black Belt Certification? (7:39)
StartSection Introduction (1:26)
StartWalter Shewhart and W. Edwards Deming (2:12)
StartJoseph Juran and Phil Crosby (3:45)
StartFeigenbaum, Ishikawa and Taguchi (1:51)
StartWhat are the different approaches to Quality? (5:39)
StartActivity: History of Continuous Improvements (0:31)
StartActivity Solution: History of Continuous Improvements (2:48)
StartSection Conclusion (0:40)