Want to become a Specialist Active Listener? If so, you've come to the right place!
This course, Active Listening: A Practical Guide to Be an Active Listener, is a specialization program that provides you a practical perspective of enhancing your Listening Skills and being an excellent Active Listener. This is one of the best Active Listening programs available online that not only helps you understand the concepts of Active Listening but also helps you do realistic activities and presents interesting examples in a step-by-step manner. The structure of this Active Listening course allows you to understand how to easily apply your knowledge and skills in your personal as well as work environment. This in-turn helps you get the desired visibility in your organization resulting in career growth and a positive impact on your salary. This Active Listening course not only adds the Active Listening Skill set to your communication style but also provides you an opportunity to enhance your personality, harness your charisma, increase your impact, influence and income.
Whether you are in the business world or a social scene you have to master the impact you have on the world.
My goal is to make you memorable, influential and charismatic.
How this Course will change your life?
- When you walk into a room, people will remember you for your active listening skills
- When you introduce yourself, people will want to know your name
- When you meet someone, they will want to do business with you
Who this course is for?
- Corporate Employees
- Awesome People
What will you gain by doing this course?
- You will become an Active Listener
- You will be able to absorb the information and details of the communication and relay with complete accuracy
- You will hear and comprehend the true content of the message
- You will also be able to pick-up all the unconscious signs displayed
- You will never misinterpret any communication and give your speakers the signs that they have your full attention
- You will ask the right questions; be able to accurately judge their topic knowledge and adjust your communication style appropriately
- You will make your speaker feel valued and willing to contribute further, ensuring the exchange is a two-way process
- By behaving in this way you will be able to put together more persuasive replies and achieve your communication objectives
What makes this course a Bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you can understand the complex process of Active Listening and left you without having practice what you have learnt.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in a wrong way. That's why so many find success in this Active Listening program. It's designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
The course is very well structured:
- The course length is over 1 hour
- You become an expert at Active Listening
- These concepts are explained in 6 sections; each section is dedicated to a specific Active Listening concept
- These concepts are taught in 45+ lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well rounded with:
- A section objective at the beginning
- Then the concept is discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective
- This is followed by either an activity or a quiz
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- Each activity is supplemented with specific instructions
- Each activity has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-review
- The training presentation used in every lecture is provided as a downloadable pdf
- Some students prefer to get a consolidated pack of training presentation. That is provided too in the last lecture of this course. There are 40+ downloadable files
****No Prior Experience Needed****
This Active Listening Program assumes that you have no prior experience. With over 1 hour of on-demand video, over 45 lectures, over 40 supplemental resources and several activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you'll ever need to become a specialist Active Listener.
Whether you want to:
- Impress Your Management
- Walk in the room with immense confidence
- Drive your interviewers crazy about you
- Have impeccable sales impact
- OR Simply bring your own ideas to life by listening
....this complete Active Listening program is exactly what you need, and more. (You'll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
What are you waiting for? Enroll today and become a Specialist Active Listener!!!
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) is a global independent Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for professionals across industries. AIGPE has trained and certified 75,000+ processionals in 175+ countries world-wide. At any given point in time, AIGPE has an active student base of 12,500+ students. Each month, students globally consume 475,400+ minutes of AIGPE content.
AIGPE's has uniquely crafted professional certification programs that includes Universal Body of Knowledge (BoK), Video Training lectures (Course Content), Activity and Activity Solutions as well as tons of downloadable material (pdf content).
Online training programs are different than physical classroom trainings. They require careful planning and thorough implementation. AIGPE programs are not just carefully planned but they also deliver a memorable experience right from program enrollment to its certification adding value in every step of the course delivery.
Rahul G. Iyer is the Founder, CEO and the Lead Trainer of the organization. Rahul plays a critical role in creating and approving the required content for each course developed by AIGPE. Rahul's credentials are:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Indian Statistical Institute, ISI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (American Society for Quality, ASQ)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Six Sigma Management Institute, SSMI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Wipro Ltd.)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor (DNV)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- MBA (Operations)
- Bachelor in Science (Mathematics)
Rahul has worked with 18+ industries across the globe, has executed over 200 projects and saved billions of dollars for all his clients worldwide. Rahul has trained and coached professionals for 10,000+ hours and is a highly skilled process improvement, analytics and project management expert. Rahul has grown through ranks in organization's such as Wipro and the Bank of New York Mellon. He last assignment was with the bank in the capacity of a Principal | Vice President. Rahul's industry experience includes working in different roles including the Head of PMO (Transformation), Head of Transformation Academy, and Head of Data and Analytics (Workplace Strategy). Rahul founded AIGPE in 2014 with a mission to provide world-class training and certification programs at an economical price accessible to every professional globally.
StartCourse Overview (6:46)
StartImportant! Additional Instructions (0:57)
StartSection Introduction (0:37)
StartIntroduction to Listening (2:27)
StartThe Importance of Listening (1:50)
StartActivity: Check Your Listening Skills (2:14)
StartActivity Solution: Check Your Listening Skills (0:50)
StartWhat is Active Listening? (4:21)
StartActivity: Answer the Given Questions (0:40)
StartActivity Solution: Answer the Given Questions (1:31)
StartImpact of Active Listening (0:35)
StartActive Listening Example (3:00)
StartSection Conclusion (0:41)
StartSection Introduction (1:01)
StartWhat is Discriminative Listening? (1:30)
StartActivity: Discriminative Listening (0:26)
StartActivity Solution: Discriminative Listening (1:19)
StartWhat is Comprehensive Listening? (0:36)
StartWhat is Critical Listening? (0:53)
StartActivity: Other Types of Listening Approaches (0:43)
StartActivity Solution: Other Types of Listening Approaches (1:55)
StartSection Conclusion (0:36)
StartSection Introduction (1:13)
StartWhat are Physiological Barriers? (1:30)
StartWhat are Environmental Barriers? (1:19)
StartActivity: Environmental Barriers (1:06)
StartActivity Solution: Environmental Barriers (0:45)
StartWhat are Attitudinal Barriers? (3:38)
StartExample: Attitudinal Barriers to Active Listening (0:50)
StartWhat are Attitudinal Barriers? Continued (0:47)
StartWhat are additional Barriers to Active Listening? (1:45)
StartActivity: Distinguish between Active Listeners and Bad Listeners Characteristics (1:39)
StartActivity Solution: Distinguish between Active Listeners and Bad Listeners Charac (7:05)
StartSection Conclusion (0:47)