Are you a working professional, tired of your monotone schedule, want to improve your work environment and make a distinguished mark in front of your boss and senior management? Are you a Quality Professional who is looking to advance your process improvement skills by adding Lean Certification to your arsenal of technical qualification? OR are you a fresher who is looking to enhance your resume and stand out of the competition by adding core process improvement and change management expertise to your skill set?
If so, this is the course for you.
In this Lean Management program, I'm going to teach you both the theory of Lean tools and techniques as well as their practical applications. The entire program is divided into two different courses. Each course teaches you a number of exclusive Lean tools and techniques. Course # 1 had focused on helping you understand the Basics of Lean Management and made you proficient in using several Lean tools and techniques. Course # 2, this course is about taking your skill level from being a Lean Proficient to being a Lean Expert.
Let's first understand What is Lean?
Lean is a Business Process Improvement methodology that is focused on identifying waste and eliminating it. Lean Management has become extremely popular in the recent years due to its ability to bring about rapid improvement in your business process. Lean Management comprises of several tools and techniques including: Value Stream Map, 5S, Poka-Yoke, Genchi Genbutsu, Jidoka, Just-in-Time, and much more.
Who is a Lean Practitioner?
- A Lean Practitioner has hands-on expertise in using Lean tools and techniques
- He drives Lean projects within his organization
- He is an expert at identifying waste (using the Lean tools and techniques) and eliminating them
- He is highly visible at all levels in his organization - from grass root to the top management
- He is known for asking the right questions and effectively changes the status quo
- By executing Lean Projects, a Lean Specialist saves cost and improves processes
- He also has the ability to coach and train other aspiring candidates on using Lean tools and techniques
What will you learn in this course?
- Use Lean Tools to Start Solving Business Problems
- Identify and Eliminate Waste in Your Business Process
- Drive Lean Projects in Your Organization
- Coach Peers, Subordinates, and Superiors on Lean Tools and Techniques
- Ask the Right Questions to Identify Value and Enable a Value Stream
- Implement Continuous Process Flow, Takt Time, Pull System, and Kanban
- Illustrate the Heijunka, Standard Work, Visual Control, and 5 Why Analysis Tools
You will begin this course by understanding the term “Continuous Process Flow.” We will outline the difference between Traditional Mass Production and Continuous Flow. We will further illustrate the implementation of Continuous Flow. You will further learn a number of Lean tools at an advanced level such as Takt Time, Pull System, Kanban, Heijunka, Standard Work, Visual Control, and 5 Why Analysis. I have provided several activities to help you understand the topics better. Each activity is supplemented with an activity solution lecture. The course also provides you a ton of pdf resources (almost for every lecture). These resources can be downloaded and will help you review the course content offline.
If you have any questions that need to be addressed immediately, please feel free to drop a note to [email protected] My customer friendly team will be happy to respond as soon as possible.
Expectations from Students:
Candidates going through this course are expected to:
- Go through each lecture as outlined in the course material.
- Complete the activities provided along with the real-life case study. These are self-reflection activities. An activity solution lecture succeeds each activity lecture. Please use these activity solution lectures to validate your activity answers.
- You can use the Q&A Discussion forum to upload your activity solutions. Please be advised that the instructor will not review every activity solution. The discussion forum is for students of this course to connect and discuss the topic with each other. Questions posted on the Q&A Discussion board may or may not be reviewed by the instructor. Thus, if you have any query that needs instructor intervention, it is advisable to send an email to [email protected].
- Once you complete all the course lectures, you will receive a Certificate of Completion of this course.
Do You Want to become a Lean Practitioner?
You've just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth online Lean Management Program. This Lean Specialization Training provides you a practical perspective to solve business problems. It provides you the right level of proficiency that enables you to be a hands-on expert who is capable to drive Lean projects within your organization.
What would you get after taking this Course?
- Become a Lean Proficient
- Become a Problem Solver for your Business
- Learn to Identify Waste in Your Business Process
- Drive Lean Projects within Your Organization
- Coach Peers, Subordinates and Superiors on Lean Tools and Techniques
- Learn to Ask Right Questions and Enable Lean Thinking
- Deliver Cost Savings by Executing Lean Projects
- Become a pro at answering tough interview questions related to Lean
- Receive trainer assistance using the Q&A Discussion board
- Add Lean credential to your resume
- Get access to 25+ downloadable resources and 3.5 hours of on-demand video training
What is covered in this Course?
- What is Continuous Process Flow?
- What is Takt Time?
- What is a Pull System?
- What is Kanban?
- What is Heijunka?
- What is Standard Work?
- What is Visual Control?
- What is 5 Why Analysis?
The Course is very well structured:
- You become an expert in practicing the Lean Methodology
- There entire course is divided in 10 sections
- Each section is dedicated to a specific Lean concept
- These concepts are taught in more than 50 lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well-rounded with:
- A section objective discussed at the beginning
- Then the concept is discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from practical perspective
- This is followed by a real-life case study and an activity and activity solution
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- There are ample number of activities for each tool taught in this training
- Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation
- There are over 25 downloadable resources which are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you'll need to become a Lean Expert
***No Prior Experience Needed***
This Lean Management Program assumes that you have no prior process improvement background. With over 1.5 hours of on-demand video, over 50 lectures, over 25 supplemental resources and with several activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to become a successful Lean practitioner.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Certified Lean Practitioner for service/manufacturing organizations
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Lean project
…this complete Lean Management Program is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
What are you waiting for? Enroll Today, Become a Lean Practitioner and Start Executing Lean Projects!!!
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) is a global independent Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for professionals across industries. AIGPE has trained and certified 75,000+ processionals in 175+ countries world-wide. At any given point in time, AIGPE has an active student base of 12,500+ students. Each month, students globally consume 475,400+ minutes of AIGPE content.
AIGPE's has uniquely crafted professional certification programs that includes Universal Body of Knowledge (BoK), Video Training lectures (Course Content), Activity and Activity Solutions as well as tons of downloadable material (pdf content).
Online training programs are different than physical classroom trainings. They require careful planning and thorough implementation. AIGPE programs are not just carefully planned but they also deliver a memorable experience right from program enrollment to its certification adding value in every step of the course delivery.
Rahul G. Iyer is the Founder, CEO and the Lead Trainer of the organization. Rahul plays a critical role in creating and approving the required content for each course developed by AIGPE. Rahul's credentials are:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Indian Statistical Institute, ISI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (American Society for Quality, ASQ)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Six Sigma Management Institute, SSMI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Wipro Ltd.)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor (DNV)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- MBA (Operations)
- Bachelor in Science (Mathematics)
Rahul has worked with 18+ industries across the globe, has executed over 200 projects and saved billions of dollars for all his clients worldwide. Rahul has trained and coached professionals for 10,000+ hours and is a highly skilled process improvement, analytics and project management expert. Rahul has grown through ranks in organization's such as Wipro and the Bank of New York Mellon. He last assignment was with the bank in the capacity of a Principal | Vice President. Rahul's industry experience includes working in different roles including the Head of PMO (Transformation), Head of Transformation Academy, and Head of Data and Analytics (Workplace Strategy). Rahul founded AIGPE in 2014 with a mission to provide world-class training and certification programs at an economical price accessible to every professional globally.
StartSection Introduction (0:38)
StartWhat is Continuous Process Flow? (3:21)
StartDifference between Traditional Mass Production and Continuous Flow (4:21)
StartWhat are the Benefits of Creating Continuous Flow? (2:53)
StartActivity: Create Continuous Process Flow – True or False (0:44)
StartActivity Solution: Create Continuous Process Flow – True or False (1:50)
StartSection Conclusion (0:27)