Want to become a Minitab Data Analyst? If so, you've come to the right place!
This Minitab Masterclass provides you a practical perspective of learning Minitab. This is one of the Best Minitab training programs available online that not only provides you step-by-step instructions to use the different Minitab tools, but also enhances your Minitab Analytical skills. The entire Minitab Masterclass program is divided into 3 parts (courses). Each course teaches you a specific aspect of Minitab tools and techniques.
- In Part 01, this course, you will Master the Top 10 Graphical Tools for Beginners
- In Part 02, you will Master the Top 7 Control Charts for Beginners
- And In Part 03, you will Master Top 7 Hypothesis Tests for Beginners
Each part (course) of this Minitab Masterclass program enhances your skill level as outlined below:
- After completing Part 1: you become a Minitab Proficient
- After completing Part 2: you become a Minitab Expert
- After completing Part 3: you become a Minitab Specialist
These 3 (Graphical Tools, Control Charts and Hypothesis Testing) are critical and the most used components of the Minitab software that are required and used by Six Sigma experts and statistical data analysts. The structure of this Minitab Masterclass allows you to understand how to easily apply your knowledge and skills in your work environment. This in-turn helps you get the desired visibility in your organization resulting in career growth and a positive impact on your salary. This complete Minitab Masterclass provides you the proficiency in 24+ Minitab analytical tools and techniques. This Minitab Masterclass program not only adds the Minitab qualification to your skill set but also provides you an opportunity to enhance your resume helping you stand out in this competitive world.
What will you learn in this course?
- Use Control Charts to Monitor the Performance of Your Business Process
- Employ Leading and Lagging Indicators using Statistical Process Control
- Enlist the Steps to Select the Correct Control Chart for Continuous and Discrete Data
- Outline the Characteristics of an In-Control and Out-of-Control process
- Construct several Control Charts such as I-MR, X-R, X-S, np, p, c, and u chart
- Demonstrate the use of Minitab to Create Control Charts
- Define Control Limits and Specification Limits
You will begin this course by understanding what is Statistical process Control. You will learn its history. You will also understand why variation is not good for any business process. You will discuss Control Charts and the difference between Control Limits and Specification Limits. You will enlist the characteristics of an in-control and out-of-control process and discuss the Leading and Lagging Indicators. You will then learn the steps to select control charts for Continuous and Discrete Data. You will then learn to construct different control charts such as I-MR Chart, X-R Chart, X-S Chart, np Chart, p Chart, c chart and u chart. I have provided several activities to help you understand the topics better. Each activity is supplemented with an activity solution lecture. The course also provides you a ton of pdf resources (almost for every lecture). These resources can be downloaded and will help you review the course content offline.
If you have any questions that need to be addressed immediately, please feel free to drop a note to [email protected] My customer friendly team will be happy to respond as soon as possible.
Expectations from Students:
Candidates going through this course are expected to:
- Go through each lecture as outlined in the course material.
- Complete the activities provided along with the real-life case study. These are self-reflection activities. An activity solution lecture succeeds each activity lecture. Please use these activity solution lectures to validate your activity answers.
- You can use the Q&A Discussion forum to upload your activity solutions. Please be advised that the instructor will not review every activity solution. The discussion forum is for students of this course to connect and discuss the topic with each other. Questions posted on the Q&A Discussion board may or may not be reviewed by the instructor. Thus, if you have any query that needs instructor intervention, it is advisable to send an email to [email protected].
- Once you complete all the course lectures, you will receive a Certificate of Completion of this course.
- You may also apply for AIGPE’s official Minitab Proficient Certification Exam to earn AIGPE’s Minitab Proficient Certification. The Guidelines to apply for this certification exam and the exam link is provided in one of the last lectures of this course. Kindly be advised that applying and earning this Credential is OPTIONAL and is NOT a mandatory part of course completion.
By choosing this Minitab Masterclass Program, you are enrolling the most in-depth, beginner to advanced level Minitab training.
Now let's talk about this course: Minitab Masterclass: Part 02 (Master Top 7 Control Charts)
Which Control Charts are covered in Part 02 of Minitab Masterclass?
- I-MR Chart (Individuals-Moving Range)
- XBar-R Chart (Mean-Range)
- XBar-S Chart (Mean-Standard Deviation)
- np Chart
- p Chart
- c Chart and
- u Chart
What would you get after taking this course?
- Become a Certified Minitab Expert from AIGPE
- Master Top 7 Control Charts on Minitab
- Explore Statistical Process Control (SPC) in complete depth
- Add Minitab expertise to your skill set and analyze project and process data using Control Charts
- Become a pro at answering tough interviewer questions related to Minitab
- Get access to 65+ pdfs that are downloadable
- Solve any business problem using data analysis on Minitab
- Receive trainer assistance using the Q&A Discussion board
What makes this course a Bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you can understand the complex Minitab software and left you without having you practice what you have learnt.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in a wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this Minitab Masterclass program. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
You will get the best in class support from the instructor for any questions you have related to the course.
The course is very well structured:
- You become a Minitab expert in creating a minimum of 7 specific Control Charts on Minitab
- These Minitab tools are covered in thorough detail in 12 sections and 65+ lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well-rounded with:
- Description of the tool
- Review of examples
- Activity and Activity Solution
- Numerical Minitab activities are supplemented with live process data
- There are tons of Minitab exercises with raw data provided in each exercise
- Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation.
- There are 65+ downloadable ready-to-use Minitab procedures and resources.
- You also receive trainer assistance on course related questions (our Q&A discussion boards are extremely active).
***No Prior Experience Needed***
This Minitab Masterclass program assumes that you have no prior background of doing any data analysis. With over 2 hours of on-demand video, over 65 lectures, over 65 supplemental resources and multiple activities, these comprehensive Minitab tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to gain Minitab proficiency.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Minitab Analyst for potential manufacturing or service industry organizations
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your data analytical skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your ability to slice, dice and get inferences from data
…this complete Minitab Masterclass: Part 02 is exactly what you need to understand how to create Top 7 Control Charts on Minitab, and more. (You’ll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
What are you waiting for? Enroll today and become a Certified Minitab Expert!!!
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) is a global independent Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for professionals across industries. AIGPE has trained and certified 75,000+ processionals in 175+ countries world-wide. At any given point in time, AIGPE has an active student base of 12,500+ students. Each month, students globally consume 475,400+ minutes of AIGPE content.
AIGPE's has uniquely crafted professional certification programs that includes Universal Body of Knowledge (BoK), Video Training lectures (Course Content), Activity and Activity Solutions as well as tons of downloadable material (pdf content).
Online training programs are different than physical classroom trainings. They require careful planning and thorough implementation. AIGPE programs are not just carefully planned but they also deliver a memorable experience right from program enrollment to its certification adding value in every step of the course delivery.
Rahul G. Iyer is the Founder, CEO and the Lead Trainer of the organization. Rahul plays a critical role in creating and approving the required content for each course developed by AIGPE. Rahul's credentials are:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Indian Statistical Institute, ISI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (American Society for Quality, ASQ)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Six Sigma Management Institute, SSMI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Wipro Ltd.)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor (DNV)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- MBA (Operations)
- Bachelor in Science (Mathematics)
Rahul has worked with 18+ industries across the globe, has executed over 200 projects and saved billions of dollars for all his clients worldwide. Rahul has trained and coached professionals for 10,000+ hours and is a highly skilled process improvement, analytics and project management expert. Rahul has grown through ranks in organization's such as Wipro and the Bank of New York Mellon. He last assignment was with the bank in the capacity of a Principal | Vice President. Rahul's industry experience includes working in different roles including the Head of PMO (Transformation), Head of Transformation Academy, and Head of Data and Analytics (Workplace Strategy). Rahul founded AIGPE in 2014 with a mission to provide world-class training and certification programs at an economical price accessible to every professional globally.
StartSection Introduction (1:18)
StartWhat is Statistical Process Control (SPC)? (1:34)
StartWhat are Control Charts? (2:03)
StartControl Limits vs. Specification Limits (2:02)
StartWhat are the characteristics of an in-control process? (0:31)
StartWhat are the characteristics of an out-of-control process? (2:47)
StartLeading Indicator vs. Lagging Indicator (1:09)
StartSection Conclusion (1:19)