Want to become a Process Mapping Specialist? If so, you've come to the right place!
This Process Mapping Masterclass is a Specialization program that provides you a practical perspective of creating Process Flowcharts and Swimlane Diagrams. This is one of the best Process Mapping courses available online that not only helps you understand the concepts of creating a process map and a swimlane diagram but also helps you do realistic examples and activities in a step-by-step manner. The structure of this Process Mapping Masterclass allows you to understand how to easily apply your knowledge and skills in your work environment. This in-turn helps you get the desired visibility in your organization resulting in career growth and a positive impact on your salary. This Process Mapping Specialization not only adds the Process Mapping qualification to your skill set but also provides you an opportunity to enhance your resume helping you stand out in this competitive world.
What will you learn in this course?
- Explain the terms – Process, Process Maps, and Swimlane Diagrams
- Identify the Basic and Advanced Process Mapping Symbols
- Create a Process Map on Powerpoint
- Demonstrate Creation of a Process Map on Google’s Process Mapping Software – Draw.io
- Construct Your Process Maps in 6 Easy Steps
- Create Advanced Process Maps using Swimlane Diagrams
- Apply Your Knowledge to Real-World Scenarios by learning through Real-Life Process Mapping Examples and Activities
You will begin this course by defining what is a Process. You will discuss the definition of a Process Map. You will then outline the Basic Process Mapping Symbols. You will build a Process Map on Microsoft Powerpoint. You will then learn the different free process mapping softwares available in the market. You will learn what is Draw.io (a free process mapping software developed by Google). You will learn how to use Draw.io in a step-by-step manner. You will then outline the six easy steps to create a process map and enlist the Do’s and Don’ts of Process Mapping. You will discuss additional process mapping symbols. You will then illustrate the creation of process map on Draw.io. The course will then move into advanced version of process mapping by introducing you to Swimlane Diagrams. You will discuss the steps to create a swimlane diagram on draw.io using a practical example. I have provided several activities to help you understand the topics better. Each activity is supplemented with an activity solution lecture. The course also provides you a ton of pdf resources (almost for every lecture). These resources can be downloaded and will help you review the course content offline.
If you have any questions that need to be addressed immediately, please feel free to drop a note to [email protected] My customer friendly team will be happy to respond as soon as possible.
Expectations from Students:
Candidates going through this course are expected to:
- Go through each lecture as outlined in the course material.
- Complete the activities provided along with the real-life case study. These are self-reflection activities. An activity solution lecture succeeds each activity lecture. Please use these activity solution lectures to validate your activity answers.
- You can use the Q&A Discussion forum to upload your activity solutions. Please be advised that the instructor will not review every activity solution. The discussion forum is for students of this course to connect and discuss the topic with each other. Questions posted on the Q&A Discussion board may or may not be reviewed by the instructor. Thus, if you have any query that needs instructor intervention, it is advisable to send an email to [email protected].
- Once you complete all the course lectures, you will receive a Certificate of Completion of this course.
- You may also apply for AIGPE’s official Process Mapping Specialist Certification Exam to earn AIGPE’s Process Mapping Specialist Certification. The Guidelines to apply for this certification exam and the exam link is provided in one of the last lectures of this course. Kindly be advised that applying and earning this Credential is OPTIONAL and is NOT a mandatory part of course completion.
By choosing this Process Mapping Masterclass, you are enrolling the most in-depth, beginner to intermediate level Process Mapping Specialization programs.
What would you get after taking this Process Mapping Masterclass program?
- Get a Process Mapping Specialization
- Master the art of creating Process Flowcharts and Swimlane Diagrams
- Complete several real-life examples and activities
- Learn to draw process maps on Powerpoint and an online software
- Get access to 40+ downloadable pdf(s)
This course is for absolute beginners in Process Mapping. If you already have a know-how of creating process maps, this course is NOT for you.
What makes this course a Bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrate and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you can understand the complex process mapping jargons and left you without having you practice what you have learnt.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in a wrong way. That's why so many find success in this Process Mapping Masterclass program. It's designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
This course is very well structured:
- The course length is over 2 hours
- You become an expert in creating process maps and swimlane diagrams
- These concepts are explained in over 11 sections; Each section is dedicated to a specific process mapping concept
- These concepts are taught in more than 95 lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well rounded with:
- A section objective discussed at the beginning
- Then the concept discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective
- This is followed by either an activity or a quiz
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- Each activity is supplemented with specific instructions
- Each activity has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-review
- The training presentation used in every lecture is provided as a downloadable pdf
- Some students prefer to get a consolidated pack of training presentation. That is provided too in the last lecture of this course. There are over 40 downloadable files
- You are also taught to create process maps on online softwares. So you gain expertise of this software
****No Prior Experience Needed****
This Process Mapping Masterclass assumes that you have no prior process mapping background. With over 2 hours of on-demand video, over 95 lectures, over 40 supplemental resources and several activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you'll ever need to become a Process mapping Specialist.
Whether you want to:
- Get an in-demand Process Mapping Specialization
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your process improvement skills
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your process mapping skills
...this complete Process Mapping Masterclass is exactly what you need, and more. (You'll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) is a global independent Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for professionals across industries. AIGPE has trained and certified 75,000+ processionals in 175+ countries world-wide. At any given point in time, AIGPE has an active student base of 12,500+ students. Each month, students globally consume 475,400+ minutes of AIGPE content.
AIGPE's has uniquely crafted professional certification programs that includes Universal Body of Knowledge (BoK), Video Training lectures (Course Content), Activity and Activity Solutions as well as tons of downloadable material (pdf content).
Online training programs are different than physical classroom trainings. They require careful planning and thorough implementation. AIGPE programs are not just carefully planned but they also deliver a memorable experience right from program enrollment to its certification adding value in every step of the course delivery.
Rahul G. Iyer is the Founder, CEO and the Lead Trainer of the organization. Rahul plays a critical role in creating and approving the required content for each course developed by AIGPE. Rahul's credentials are:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Indian Statistical Institute, ISI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (American Society for Quality, ASQ)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Six Sigma Management Institute, SSMI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Wipro Ltd.)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor (DNV)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- MBA (Operations)
- Bachelor in Science (Mathematics)
Rahul has worked with 18+ industries across the globe, has executed over 200 projects and saved billions of dollars for all his clients worldwide. Rahul has trained and coached professionals for 10,000+ hours and is a highly skilled process improvement, analytics and project management expert. Rahul has grown through ranks in organization's such as Wipro and the Bank of New York Mellon. He last assignment was with the bank in the capacity of a Principal | Vice President. Rahul's industry experience includes working in different roles including the Head of PMO (Transformation), Head of Transformation Academy, and Head of Data and Analytics (Workplace Strategy). Rahul founded AIGPE in 2014 with a mission to provide world-class training and certification programs at an economical price accessible to every professional globally.
StartSection Introduction (0:45)
StartWhat is a Process? (2:19)
StartWhat is a Process Map? (1:27)
StartWhy Process Map? (1:49)
StartProcess Maps - Real Life Example 01 (3:12)
StartProcess Maps - Real Life Example 02 (3:24)
StartActivity: What is a Process Map? (0:35)
StartActivity Solution: What is a Process Map (1:56)
StartSection Conclusion (0:33)
StartSection Introduction (0:49)
StartBasic Process Mapping Symbols (1:47)
StartHow to draw a Process Map on a Powerpoint using Basic Symbols? (2:19)
StartActivity: Create a Process Map on Powerpoint (0:58)
StartActivity Solution: Create a Process Map on Powerpoint (2:00)
StartWhat are the Free Process Mapping Softwares? (4:42)
StartSection Conclusion (0:32)