This is the only Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course that covers all the 15 steps of the Six Sigma Yellow Belt DMAIC roadmap comprehensively which are needed for you to be successful in the competitive market. You learn Six Sigma Yellow Belt using a project based approach: the Six Sigma Yellow Belt project evolves as you progress through this Six Sigma Yellow Belt training. You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, ultimate, in-depth beginner to advanced Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course online.
What will you learn in this course?
- Execute Six Sigma Yellow Belt Project - Start to End
- Master 40+ Lean and Six Sigma Yellow Belt Tools & Techniques
- Perform Graphical Analysis using Minitab Statistical Software
- Identify Root-Causes using techniques such as Brainstorming, Fishbone Diagram, 5 Why Analysis, etc
- Master Creation of the entire Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Storyboard
- List Data Types
- Demonstrate Data Collection Techniques
You will begin this course with an ice-breaker story. We will then list the difference between Kaizen, Lean, and Six Sigma. We then discuss the term “Sigma.” You will understand the DMAIC Roadmap. We will discuss the different Six Sigma methodologies. You will identify your role as a Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
You will then explore the Define phase and illustrate the process to capture the voice of customer. You will learn the difference between the needs and wants of the customer and translate voices to requirements. You will then learn the five components of a project charter and illustrate how to create it by updating all of its components. You will then demonstrate how to create a SIPOC and a Process Map.
You then enter the Measure phase. Here, we will discuss the 8 wastes and describe how to identify these wastes in a business process. You will learn the focus of Six Sigma and illustrate the classification of discrete and continuous data. You will learn how to employ a data collection plan and practice sampling and sampling techniques. You will then be introduced to Minitab (a statistical software). You will then recall the data characteristics and discuss the definition of central tendency and spread/dispersion/variation. You will then learn to calculate mean, median, mode, and standard deviation. You will inspect the data stability using a Run Chart. We will discuss the Defects, Units, Defectives, and Opportunity for Errors. You will calculate the Process Capability.
You then move to the Analyze Phase. In this phase we will discuss how to brainstorm the root causes using tools such as the Fishbone Diagram and 5 Why Analysis. You will prioritize the root causes using the Control Impact Matrix. You will then make use of Graphical tools such as Line Chart, Bar Chart, and Pie Chart to analyze the data. You will further use Pareto Chart and Histogram. You will continue to perform data analysis using a Scatterplot and Correlation Analysis.
In the Improve Phase, you will learn to use Solution Generation techniques such as Brainstorming, Brainwriting 6-3-5, and Assumption Busting. You will implement a pilot, perform a risk analysis, and identify the capability of the new process.
In the Control Phase, we will discuss the control charts and differentiate between Common and Special Causes. You will then seek an overview of a Control Plan. We will illustrate how to replicate and share the best practices.
Throughout the course, a case study will keep you completely engaged in understanding the topics you are learning. In addition to the case study, I have provided several activities to help you understand the topics better. Each activity is supplemented with an activity solution lecture. The course also provides you a ton of pdf resources (almost for every lecture). These resources can be downloaded and will help you review the course content offline.
If you have any questions that need to be addressed immediately, please feel free to drop a note to [email protected] My customer friendly team will be happy to respond as soon as possible.
Expectations from Students:
Candidates going through this course are expected to:
- Go through each lecture as outlined in the course material.
- Complete the activities provided along with the real-life case study. These are self-reflection activities. An activity solution lecture succeeds each activity lecture. Please use these activity solution lectures to validate your activity answers.
- You can use the Q&A Discussion forum to upload your activity solutions. Please be advised that the instructor will not review every activity solution. The discussion forum is for students of this course to connect and discuss the topic with each other. Questions posted on the Q&A Discussion board may or may not be reviewed by the instructor. Thus, if you have any query that needs instructor intervention, it is advisable to send an email to [email protected].
- Once you complete all the course lectures, you will receive a Certificate of Completion of this course.
- You may also apply for AIGPE’s official Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Exam to earn AIGPE’s Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification. The Guidelines to apply for this certification exam and the exam link is provided in one of the last lectures of this course. Kindly be advised that applying and earning this Credential is OPTIONAL and is NOT a mandatory part of course completion.
This Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course is suitable for individuals from the Transaction Processing, Back-Office, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO), Call Centre Operations, Voice Operations or any other repeatable nature of business in the Service Industry. This Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course is not for anyone outside of the given scope.
This Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course is comprehensive yet simple course on learning Six Sigmatools and techniques using practical real life examples and lots of activities. As a bonus, in this Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course you will also learn to create charts and graphs on Minitab, a widely used statistical software.
***No Prior Experience Needed***
This Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course assumes that you have no prior process improvement background. With over several hours of on-demand video, over 172 lectures, over 100 supplemental resources and over 30 activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to become a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt professional for potential service industry organizations
- Go freelance and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Six Sigma Yellow Belt project
…this complete Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
What makes this course a bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you can understand the complex Six Sigma manufacturing jargons and left you without having you practice what you have learnt.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in a wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this ultimate Six Sigma Yellow Belt course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
You will get the best in class support from the instructor for any questions you have related to the course.
The course is very well structured:
- You become an expert in 40+ Six Sigma tools and techniques
- These are covered in 5 phases and 15 steps
- These 5 phases and 15 steps are explained in over 30 sections
- Each section is dedicated to a specific Six Sigma concept
- These concepts are taught in more than 170 lectures
- Each lecture covers bite sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consist of a video screencast
- Each section is well-rounded with:
- A section objective discussed at the beginning
- Then the concept discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective
- This is followed either by an activity, a quiz or favorite questions of the interviewers
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- Numerical activities are supplemented with live process data
- There are ample Minitab exercises with raw data provided for each exercise
- Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation
- There are several downloadable ready-to-use Six Sigma templates
- There are over 100 supplemental downloadable resources which are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you’ll need to become a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Using the Q&A discussion board, you receive trainer assistance on course related questions
- There is a high focus on Favorite Interviewer questions to prepare you well to succeed in any interview
Market is never short of jobs in the field of Quality, Six Sigma and Process Excellence functions. There are ample jobs. They only need skilled individuals. They are ready to hire individuals with hands-on knowledge and those who outshine the interview process.
This course is backed by Udemy’s 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you will get the money back. In addition to that you will keep all the downloadable reference documents of the course as a thank you for trying out our course!!
What are you waiting for? Enroll today and become a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt!!!
- This course is primarily for employees belonging to Operations in Service Industry
- Employees involved in repeatable nature of business such as Transaction Processing, Back-Office Operations, Voice Operations, Call Centre Operations, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Medical Transcription Operations
- Beginners such as those who are 1) Freshers OR 2) have spent about 0 to 5 years at entry level
- Employees at Intermediate levels such as those who are 1) newly appointed supervisors managing teams; and 2) who have been managing teams for about 1 to 2 years
- Also for those mid-to-senior level managers who wish to understand Six Sigma basics
- Job seekers who are looking to enhance their resume and eliminate competition
- Employees who are looking for a change of job OR a promotion in their current job
- Individuals who wish to earn a Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Individuals who wish to learn how to improve business processes in a systematic, step-by-step manner leading to reduced defects, improved cycle times and reduced costs
- Employees who want to impress their boss by mastering the basics of Six Sigma but who need a guide to help them understand the Six Sigma methodology in a simple way
- Individuals who want to begin their career in the field of Quality
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) is a global independent Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for professionals across industries. AIGPE has trained and certified 75,000+ processionals in 175+ countries world-wide. At any given point in time, AIGPE has an active student base of 12,500+ students. Each month, students globally consume 475,400+ minutes of AIGPE content.
AIGPE's has uniquely crafted professional certification programs that includes Universal Body of Knowledge (BoK), Video Training lectures (Course Content), Activity and Activity Solutions as well as tons of downloadable material (pdf content).
Online training programs are different than physical classroom trainings. They require careful planning and thorough implementation. AIGPE programs are not just carefully planned but they also deliver a memorable experience right from program enrollment to its certification adding value in every step of the course delivery.
Rahul G. Iyer is the Founder, CEO and the Lead Trainer of the organization. Rahul plays a critical role in creating and approving the required content for each course developed by AIGPE. Rahul's credentials are:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Indian Statistical Institute, ISI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (American Society for Quality, ASQ)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Six Sigma Management Institute, SSMI)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Wipro Ltd.)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor (DNV)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- MBA (Operations)
- Bachelor in Science (Mathematics)
Rahul has worked with 18+ industries across the globe, has executed over 200 projects and saved billions of dollars for all his clients worldwide. Rahul has trained and coached professionals for 10,000+ hours and is a highly skilled process improvement, analytics and project management expert. Rahul has grown through ranks in organization's such as Wipro and the Bank of New York Mellon. He last assignment was with the bank in the capacity of a Principal | Vice President. Rahul's industry experience includes working in different roles including the Head of PMO (Transformation), Head of Transformation Academy, and Head of Data and Analytics (Workplace Strategy). Rahul founded AIGPE in 2014 with a mission to provide world-class training and certification programs at an economical price accessible to every professional globally.
StartIntroduction: Six Sigma Methodologies and the Six Sigma DMAIC Roadmap (1:24)
StartDifferent Methodologies of Six Sigma (3:59)
StartThe 5 Phases & 15 Steps of a Six Sigma DMAIC Roadmap (3:09)
StartYour role as a Six Sigma Yellow Belt (2:17)
PreviewFavorite Questions of Your Interviewer (3:01)
StartSection Conclusion (0:55)